So it happened, that I have been nominated by wonderful Alexa Ceza for The Liebster Award. Like, I don´t even know how that happened, but I love it. A huge thank you for you Alexa and her post. For all the new bloggers, this is an opportunity to feel a bit more like you belong there. Like we are all in it together.
The rules are quite straightforward, you need to:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post,
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you,
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of 11 questions,
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well!
Alexa’s 11 Questions For Me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
- At first I really just wanted to practise my written English and I thought it would be a great way to practice my photography skills. I wanted a camera since I was a kid. And I though connect those two together would be a great idea. Then when I was too busy as I had a couple of jobs at the same time I stopped for a bit. And now I am coming back as I want to do something productive around my hobbies when there is a free time and also it is a great way how to connect with people with the same interest. You find lots of beautiful inspiring people that way.
2. If you could be any animal which one would you be? and why?
- I would be a dragon if they existed I suppose 😀 If not, then since I was a child I wanted to be a black panther. Please, don´t ask me why. I have no clue.
3. Favourite place to travel to?
- I haven´t actually travelled as much as I would like to, but my favourite places I have visited so far would be Dresden in Germany, Prague and Rome.
4. Pick 2 of your favourite bloggers and why?
- First one would not really be a blogger to be honest. But I love to read her posts on Instagram as I think she is such a beautiful woman inside out. Currently also reading her book, Body Positive Power. Meet Megan Jayne Crabbe aka @bodyposipanda.
- Current fav blogger would probably be Beth Sandland as I always find the post to help me or inspire.
5. What is a one great life lesson you have learned?
- Only love is sometimes just not enough. Due to my life/love/family/friends experiences, I know that only love is just not enough no matter how much you love that person. People need so much more. If you don´t have trust, support, space to grow, honesty, reliability, … you have nothing. I am a romantic person with the heart. But I also know that love can be blind. Love at any kind.
6. Tea or Coffee? and why?
- Cannot do morning without coffee. But I have a big passion for tea. I have tea for everything.
7. What show are you currently watching/into right now?
- Actually not watching any atm. Just finished Big Mouth and American Horror Stories if that counts?
8. Pick a great quality about yourself and why?
- As selfish as it might sounds, I love that I can look after myself. Strong independent woman. Like mother like daughter.
9. What is one blogging tip you would give to other bloggers?
- Quality over quantity. Only post what you feel good about. Not anything just to keep going.
10. If money wasn’t a factor, what would you be doing right now?
- If I didn´t have to work right now and had no money responsibilities, I would take the first flight home to see my family and spend Autumn afternoons on long walks with my dog and then evening cuddles.
11. What is something that makes you really happy? and why?
- Food. No explanation needed.
My Nominated 11 Bloggers Are …
My 11 Questions For Guys You Are…
- What is your favourite book character of all time and why?
- If you could have superpowers, what would it be?
- What are the favourite blog posts you read about?
- Name a person who inspires you!
- What are your favourite festive holidays and why?
- Choose three countries you would like to live at some point of your life.
- Which food/meal makes you feel like home?
- Have you got any life regrets? If yes, what is it?
- Who was your teenage crush?
- Name three favourite bloggers.
- Mention three lines from your bucket list.